Monday 23 May 2016

Rain stopped play again

After weeks of being preoccupied with computer~ and paperwork I had a chance to get back into the garden today - which had exploded with growth while I hadn't been looking. I did some mowing until the rain started at 20 past 5, stabled the mower and took a few photos before sitting down with a cup of tea.



I mowed round these two patches of daisies for you, Maria, They're closed up because of the rain.

 


I must have planted the acer I bought recently in the right place, it's doing well.










                         I was surprised to see how many things are flowering since I last looked.


I have still not finished weeding my strawberry bed.

The big pond is still full.



 



I still 
have 2 boy ducks and 5 girl ducks, although you can't see all of them in these two photos.



It looks like my neighbours have been kind and done some strimming for me.


The bluetit pair raising young at the side of the porch look very busy, it can't be long now before the little ones fledge.


No comments:

Post a Comment