Thursday 20 October 2016

This is how ....

to wrap and address a parcel, my darling brother is past master at it.





Only the day before two bottles of Riesling had been delivered as another "early birthday gift".  I must admit I opened the first bottle that night and enjoyed my first half glass of Riesling while in a deep and luxurious bath and listening to music.  But I've decided to leave opening Maria and Gerd's latest presents until next Tuesday ....... so much for my expressed wish of postponing forthcoming celebrations until a certain matter is resolved.
I do love my family!

I don't think I mentioned that I resumed clearance of areas in the huge garage, nearly two weeks ago.  Here are a couple of 'before and after' pics:




 Finally, I did catch the "minis" playing in Dotty's baby pool yesterday:

 








 





No comments:

Post a Comment